ഏറ്റവും പുതിയ വാർത്തകൾ ലോഡ് ചെയ്യുന്നു...

Re: It's me... are you there?

I've reached out a couple times, but I haven't heard back. I'd appreciate a response to my email below.

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 6:01 PM, John Crestani <crestanijohn102@gmail.com> wrote:
Just making sure you saw this.

On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 4:27 PM, John Crestani <crestanijohn102@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,


My name is John and I've been working as a YouTube Consultant for many years.


I noticed your comment about wanting to get more and real views and subscribers and I noticed you have an outstanding YouTube channel.


I find your videos super entertaining and you're definitely not getting the results that you should be.


And because of that I wanted to introduce to you a simple and inexpensive tool that can boost your channel straight to the moon!


It will help you reach real, potential views and subscribers that will actually engage with your channel.


It can even help you go viral, you can see tons of people using the tool here.


In simpliest terms, this tool will connect your videos  to YouTube's ads platform and can reach up to 90% of the internet and any audience is a click away!


Furthermore, when promoting your videos - we automatically filter out "low engagement" viewers (such as kids on parents devices) to maximize views and budget.


If this sounds at all interesting to you and you want to grow your channel, feel free to check it out.


And if you have any questions, you can reply to this email and let me know!


Otherwise, no big deal - I just figured you would find some value!


Talk soon,

John


P.S.If you scroll to the bottom first like I do, here's the key points;


We have a simple and verified affordable tool that will get you views and subscribers… FAST!


Get Instant Access






Post a Comment

0 Comments

Facebook

Search This Blog

Subscribe Us

Ad Space

Responsive Advertisement

Followers

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's.