ഏറ്റവും പുതിയ വാർത്തകൾ ലോഡ് ചെയ്യുന്നു...

Blog: FREE clip art for music lovers; how to make animated gifs; and Met Gala photos oh-so-fashionable

 
Plus, one writer's take on how to show the masculinity in all its subtlety
 
shutterstock
IMAGES    FOOTAGE    MUSIC    BLOG
 
 
 
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
 
We can dance if you want to
 
Click here to subscribe to this newsletter >
 
In business, we talk a lot about product-market fit, but I'm wondering if we should spend more time talking about product-team fit. By which I mean: Are you tapping into the particular ways in which every member of your team understands your product? Do you have a diverse enough team that they relate to the product from a variety of perspectives, and do you encourage them to explore those connections to the goods or services you provide? I can't help but believe that when your team and your product are fully in sync--and team members are inspired to cultivate their individual passions for the product--that the market will follow. Or maybe I'm having a gooey moment for Shutterstock's content marketing team which is Just So Good. In other news, when you enter MAKEIT25 at checkout, you'll get 25 percent off sitewide. (Yes, you may call that product-wallet fit.) Go team go!
 
Happy creating!
 
jen
 
Jennifer Braunschweiger
 
Senior Director of Content Marketing
 
 
 
 
 
DREAM IT
 
 
What You Won't See in Photos of the Met Gala
 
Not that I play favorites (in theory), but the stories I love the best are when a unique writer meets a special set of images--and in this case, our ridiculously talented editor, Patti Greco, has made my dreams come true. Here, a reporter who covered many Met Galas over the years shares his behind-the-scenes perspective, together with a selection of Shutterstock's glamorous celebrity shots from the event. Eye candy, meet brain candy.
 
Read more
 
 
 
 
 
 
MAKE IT
 
 
Not Just for Laughs: How to Make and Use Animated GIFs
 
MAKEIT25 MAKEIT25 --oh, sorry, what was I saying? Yes, right--you can save 25 percent off on everything sitewide. You can also read this story to learn how to make animated gifs. Which I really need to do, and soon: One of our Shutterstock coworkers takes his video calls bouncing gently on an exercise ball, and I absolutely need a gif of his head bumping around on the screen (oh the fun we will have).
 
Read more
 
 
 
 
 
SELL IT
 
 
Hey Music Lovers! Download this FREE Clip Art Now!
 
A charming collection of FREE (free!) clip art for the music lovers in our midst (and we know there are many). Plus ideas for what to do with the images--make stickers? Patches? And we provide instructions. W-O-W.
 
Read more
 
 
 
 
 
TALK ABOUT IT
 
 
How We Show It: Masculinity
 
As we dive into issues of visual representation here on the Shutterstock blog, we're challenging the assumptions that show up in what people consider "stock photography." Our goal, of course, is to demonstrate how broad stock can be, and how important images are to expand our understanding of the world. This week, we asked a writer to examine masculinity. What does it look like? His take--we hope it connects with you.
 
Read more
 
 
 


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Facebook

Search This Blog

Subscribe Us

Ad Space

Responsive Advertisement

Followers

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's.