ഏറ്റവും പുതിയ വാർത്തകൾ ലോഡ് ചെയ്യുന്നു...

Technology | Sonos Five review: Purely for the purists

 

 

logo

 

EXPRESS TECHNOLOGY

 
11 MAY 2022View in browser
 
 
 
 
Sonos Five review: Purely for the purists
 
 
Sonos Five review: Purely for the purists
 

Is the Sonos Five worth your money at Rs 59,999? Find out in our full review below.

 
 
 
 
 
5 unheard facts about the discontinued iconic Apple iPod
 
 
5 unheard facts about the discontinued iconic Apple iPod
 
 
 
Google I/O 2022: How to watch live
 
 
Google I/O 2022: How to watch live
 
 
 
Interview: Ather Energy's Ravneet S Phokela on EV scooter fiasco, batteries
 
 
Interview: Ather Energy's Ravneet S Phokela on EV scooter fiasco, batteries
 
 
 
I tried the Nothing Launcher and here's my first impression
 
 
I tried the Nothing Launcher and here's my first impression
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Contact UsUnsubscribeAbout Us
 
Copyright © 2021 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Facebook

Search This Blog

Subscribe Us

Ad Space

Responsive Advertisement

Followers

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's.